Refiners and Assayers
The following is a list of Refiners and Assayers whose material was found to meet the required standard.
Inclusion in this list does not constitute or imply any representation or warranty by the London Platinum & Palladium Market as to creditworthiness or as to the services of goods supplied or quality or compliance with any specification relating thereto. No liability for direct or consequential loss, howsoever caused, whether by negligence or otherwise whether by use of this list or reliance thereon is accepted by the London Platinum & Palladium Market.
- Heraeus Precious Metals GmbH & Co. KG (with effect from 1 January 2011 - formerly W.C. Heraeus GmbH)
- Heraeus Limited (with effect from 21 July 2008)
- Aida Chemical Industries Co. Ltd. (with effect from 14th June 2012)
- Asahi Pretec Corp.
- Furuya Metal Co Ltd of Japan
- Ishifuku Metal Industry Co. Limited
- Materials Eco-Refining Co., Ltd. (with effect from 6th September 2012)
- Matsuda Sangyo Co. Limited
- Tanaka Kikinzoku Kogyo K.K.
- Tokuriki Honten Co. Limited
- Ekaterinburg Non-Ferrous Metal Processing Plant
- Krasnoyarsk Non-Ferrous Metals Plant
- Hereaus Refinery SA (Pty) Ltd. (with effect from 27th January 2009)
- Impala Platinum Limited
- Lonmin PLC/Western Platinum Limited (formerly Western Platinum Refinery Limited) (formerly Lonmin Platinum ingots)
- Rustenburg Platinum Mines Limited
- Argor-Heraeus SA
- Metalor Technologies SA
- PAMP SA
- Valcambi SA
- Solar Applied Materials Technology Corp. (with effect from 1st January 2010)
- BASF Corporation (with effect from 1st April 2010) (formerly BASF Catalysts LLC, Seneca with effect from 1st February 2007) (formerly Engelhard Corporation, Carteret)
- Heraeus Metal Processing North America LLC with effect from 1 July 2012 (formerly Heraeus Metal Processing LLC - formerly Heraeus Metal Processing Inc.)
- Johnson Matthey Inc.
- Sabin Metal Corporation
The following are organisations who have ceased the refining and production of good delivery material or who have changed the markings of their ingot or plates. Previously produced ingots and plates, however, continue to be accepted as good delivery.
- Compagnie des Metaux Precieux SA
- Comptoir Lyon - Alemand Louyot
- Engelhard SA
- Engelhard-Clal Paris
- Degussa AG
- Umicore AG & Co. KG
- W.C. Heraeus GmbH (transferred to Former List with effect from 1 January 2011)
- Engelhard Limited
- Engelhard-Clal (UK) Limited
- Inco Europe Limited (with effect from 5th February 2009)
- Engelhard s.r.l. (from serial number R501 onwards)
- H. Drijfhout & Zoon’s Edelmetaalbedrijven B.V.
- Novosibirsk Non-Ferrous Metal Plant (with effect from 20th April 2009)
- Prioksky Plant of Non-Ferrous Metals (with effect from 12th May 2009)
- Prioksky Plant of Non-Ferrous Metals (with effect from 6th March 2012)
- State Refinery
- Impala Platinum Limited
- Western Platinum Refinery Limited
- Argor SA
- Metaux Precieux SA Metalor
- Engelhard Metals Corporation, Carteret (with effect from 1st February 2007)
- PGP Industries Inc.